I suggest you ...

Print/download report for each mailing batch

With the certified-mail-envelopes system, it was easy to get a report on the results of each batch mailing. This website makes it rather aggravating.

I can only run reports by date, not batch. If I want to know about the 2/28 mailing, and not the following week's, there is no way to get a report. Searching by 2/28 for a mailpiece tells me the "last status" is "ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED" which is not true - the item was delivered on 3/4, but the system only shows the "last status" for the date range entered. If I search 2/28-3/13, it shows as delivered, but then I get information for all the subsequent mailings mixed in as well.

The summary report takes up 2 inches of vertical space for each record, yet provides very little info, so it is not helpful.

I can pull up a one-page detail report for each mailpiece - great! - but I can only print it by printing each page individually, which is very time consuming. I really just want to access the results of the 2/28/13 mailing and download a PDF with the detail reports, so I can save the confirmation page in each client file.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stephanie Adams shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephanie Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, we need to see the status of what we sent. We send batches of 20 or so mailings every two weeks. (1) We need to know what happened to those mailings - which were delivered, and which have gone astray. (2) We need to print a confirmation (tracking number, address, ship date, reference) to place in each file - whether it's one summary list with all 20 files or the 20 individual detail reports. Currently we have to individually open each mailing's detail report to print the info- it's very time-consuming - instead of just selecting the batch and printing all reports.

We have been looking into other services because certified mail is useless if we can't track our mailings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base