Certified Mail Labels

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fix Login Glitch

Anytime a coworker or I try to log in, it says okay, and then takes us back to the screen where we have to log in a second time. This is a consistent issue, and has been going on for at least the past year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • give an option for using a different credit card

The card I used last time is not the one listed so I can not change to another card without calling.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

You can add a new card without calling us at any time.
        To manage your cards on file, navigate to Management —> Payment. Just click the blue button to “Add additional payment account”
        Your account will not need to be verified a second time if you’ve already been verified as a customer. Feel free to call us if you have further questions about this.

• not change a thing!

I want you to know that the Scripture on the back of the card changed my morning as God has been so so merciful to a guy who doesn't feel worthy for my constant remorse over the things I could have done with honesty. When even I can feel His love, He is truly my salvation through the Son that died to save the lost like myself. Thank you and may God always bless your Christian business.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • A lot of pop ups

I would like to stop receiving popups every time I want to switch from printing a label to creating a label, the login success popup, the purchase & print popup, etc. I am wondering if your company would be willing to add a check box within the pop up to make them optional. Much like you see in excel if you don't want it to check compatibility every time you save a newer excel version. It's just there are a lot of popups from start to finish and I use this site for a lot of individual entries. Can we…

2 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Certified Mail Print Preview

The print preview of a certified label no longer allows the user to actually preview the address on the certified mail label due to the VOID label across the address. Please consider removing the VOID label which blocks the address in the print preview so that a true representation of the label may be reviewed and previewed prior to purchasing the certified mail label.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Tracking Summary Report

Your "Tracking Summary Report" is a little too busy and not user friendly. It should simply state the date sent, date rec'd, tracking # and recipient info. Anything else could be access by clicking on it for more detail. It's a lot of clicking to get delivery dates for each line item otherwise.

would also be nice if you had something to click on to resend the electronic delivery receipt or also to send it to someone else.

Another thing that would be useful if is you could paste a whole name and address into one box when creating a…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback. After you pull up your desired list, you can download the data in a spreadsheet and filter/sort by any column you choose. Also included in the spreadsheet is the URL link to the EDC reports and the RRE Signature (if purchased) if the record is marked Delivered.
                All the tracking data is authored and returned by USPS but we can review how it is displayed on the initial page.

Unfortunately text information (like a company or name) must be separate from an address. These are USPS stipulations for online label generation for PC Postage. If you mail several letters at once, you may want to consider using the Excel Batch Labels process. You can process up to 1000 labels in about 30 minutes.

• Add flat rate envelopes and boxes to the list of choices

I would like to use flat rate envelopes and boxes but they aren't available on the list.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Flat Rate boxes can be sent with regular Priority Mail service. They cannot be combined with the Certified Mail service.

To see the Priority Mail options, you’ll need to first choose “Priority Mail” as your USPS delivery service. Then you will see options for Priority Mail packaging.

• Preview Window

Recently there was a change in what is viewed in the label preview and now the address is blocked. What are we supposed to preview if pertinent information is blocked?

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently USPS intentionally made this change to the Preview label.  The preview is intended to show the cost of the label with the mail options you chose on Step 3 and to test your printer.  It is not intended to show if you typed the information correctly on Step 3. You can see the information that was typed on Step 2.  You can go back to Step 2 as many times as you need.  USPS is in control of the label layouts; unfortunately we have no control over this. 

• 3 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Printing Envelope for Certified mail

Printing for Certified Mail is formatted for 8.5x11 paper and not for an envelope.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!
                        Yes, all labels print on plain 8.5″ × 11″ paper. USPS requires a green banner to be visible on the top of the front and back of the envelope, for this reason, if you don’t use our envelopes with the green banner already in place, the label will need to be printed in color and folded over the top of the envelope to be compliant.

Please visit our knowledge base for information on other options.

• Print multiple

it will be nice if we can print more than one. put them all in and print at one time

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • show cost choices

Allow users to see what the different options will cost. If I choose priority mail, how much more will it cost? Then I can determine if it is worth it to me.

2 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Excel Batch Labels

On the Excel Batch Labels screen/form, consider offering brief descriptions below certain options, or a pop-up explanation to show when someone hovers over an option. For example, "Include Firm Book" or "Date Advance" What does this mean? Is this important to me? A brief explanation may help someone make a quick decision regarding the option being offered, without having to reference the "Help" section. Just a thought. Thanks for you consideration!

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Add sorting function to the Label Reprint/Cancel Label screen

Please add a sort function to the label reprint/cancel label screen, like sorting by the recipient name. Currently, there is not a quick and easy way to find the individual or address you’re trying to refund. Thanks for your consideration.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Receipt for Account Balance Added

Currently you only seem to provide a receipt when funds are spent from the account. You do not provide a receipt for the total funds that are initially added to the account. This makes it difficult for me to reconcile on my corporate credit card statement. I added $50 to the account, but only have receipts for what I spent from the account, which is less than $50.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

The account administrator is automatically emailed a receipt when funds are added to your account balance. If you need a copy of this receipt, you can always put in a help ticket (include your CML Account number) and we’ll send you copies of whatever receipts you need.

• Receipt

Can you please add mail receiver information to your scan form to re-print, this would be good for a receipt but it need to be updated with mail receiver information.
                                  Thank you

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Electronic Delivery Confirmation Report shows all the label information and the USPS authored tracking information. This report can be created on-demand. The SCAN form is meant only for USPS proof of acceptance. The Mail Manifest will show all label information and what you paid for the label.

• Breakdown of services

It would be nice to be able to print out a report with the breakdown of services paid for for each mailing. At this time, there is just a total due.

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

COMPLETED! We now include (if requested when loading a batch) a Firm Book Report in the Excel Batch Labels process. This breaks out the address information, and USPS postage and fees. This is similar to what USPS calls the Firm Sheet/Book and will include only USPS postage and fees as well as the address information and Certified Mail tracking number. The Mail Manifest found under the Reports tab will still have the total cost paid for the label/letter. This new breakout of USPS fees is currently available in the Excel Batch process.

• How about just paying for the service you use that day as an option

It only makes sense. I only do this every once in awhile rather than as a major account. Just let me upload the letter, pick the service I want, and tell me how much it is. Let me pay just for that instead of making it a guessing game. I have to wait until tomorrow to make sure I have the right amount from certified mail with electronic return receipt requested for a 2 page letter. It shouldn't be this hard to the point that I am having to ask the same question over and over again. I don't use…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Diana,

Re: Upload PDF Letter to Mail
                                        https://www.certifiedmaillabels.com/address-letters/usps-certified-mail-online-print-and-mail-service/

If you follow the Steps 1, 2, 3 — Step 2 will tell you how much your letter will cost prior to going to Step 3 where you actually upload your letter and proceed with payment. Additionally, the “Preview” button will always tell you exactly how much the label/letter will cost based on the options you have chosen.

• The new format is more work for your customers.

Since our customers are based in New Hampshire and Mass, When uploading a spreadsheet it always drops the first zero in our zip codes. It is very frustrating that I have to go into everyone and put the zero back in. There are usually around 100 customers with each upload.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

This is something that is controlled in your Excel Spreadsheet before you get to the first Step of uploading your batch. Your ZIP field is probably formatted as “Special” so it ‘looks’ like there is a zero there but if you actually click in the cell you will see the zero is not actually in the data/cell. It looks like it is there because you told Excel that is is a zip code so it is making it ‘look’ like a zip code. To fix: format ALL fields as TEXT. This will express the true data that ‘lives’ in the cell. If you first format the field as Text, Excel will not strip the preceding zero and you will not have to re-enter them after you’ve uploaded the file.

If you’d like more information on how to format your data file for batch processing (including the file specs) put…

• company name in address book

The address book would be more useful if it included the company name along with the address - and also was in alphabetical order.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Certified Mail Labels

Feedback and Knowledge Base