Certified Mail Labels

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. email reminder for low balance funding with credit card

A "low balance" email to be sent out as a reminder to fund account on accounts using credit cards.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Send delievery to atleast 3 emails

Currently the system is setup to email delivery notification to only one email, the email that was signed in when the address was made.

We are a Law Firm and really need this delivery notification to more then one person.

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to consider this.
        In the meantime, I’ll note the features of the courtesy Electronic Delivery Confirmation emails. You can set up unlimited Mailing Profiles. Each mailing profile only allows one email address for delivery confirmation emails, however, if you want each person in your firm/business to receive their own delivery confirmation emails, each person can set up their own mail Profile and choose it on Step 1 of creating the label.

OR – you can set up an internal email FWD rule or group to automatically forward that email to other emails in your company. Those emails will always come from no-reply@certifiedmaillabels.com

• Offer referral codes with sign up bonuses for customer referrals

I recommended that you offer referral codes to people who want to sign up their friends or business associates, which could include a sign up bonuses for the referrer or the person being referred!.

10 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Print/download report for each mailing batch

With the certified-mail-envelopes system, it was easy to get a report on the results of each batch mailing. This website makes it rather aggravating.

I can only run reports by date, not batch. If I want to know about the 2/28 mailing, and not the following week's, there is no way to get a report. Searching by 2/28 for a mailpiece tells me the "last status" is "ELECTRONIC SHIPPING INFO RECEIVED" which is not true - the item was delivered on 3/4, but the system only shows the "last status" for the date range entered. If I search 2/28-3/13, it…

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Certified Mail Labels

Feedback and Knowledge Base